Wednesday, October 2, 2013

OOTD: Outift of the Day

This is a picture of my best friend, Marissa, at work. She is a very fashionable person, in my eyes. She wears what she likes and does not care about what others may think. If this outfit looks vintage, it's because it is. She received the blouse and pants from her mother, who has had these items for many years. Also, the way she styled her hair blended well with the outfit. Overall, I give this OOTD two thumbs up.

One reason why Marissa is my best friend is because she believes in many ideas that I do. One idea is being yourself and doing what you want to do. Some people may not like this outfit that she wore, but she liked it. It's creative and different, and shows that she is not afraid to stand out.

When you wake up in the morning, think should about what will make you happy. Do not try to satisfy other people because it is impossible to please everyone.

I want Marissa to be an inspiration to those out there who are afraid to not only think, but step outside of the box. Be free. Everyone should be able to express themselves in the way they want to.

If you like this look and have no one older to collect "vintage-style" clothes from, Mod Cloth and Shabby Apple are two websites that have cute vintage clothing. Otherwise, there are plenty of clothing websites that appeal to your particular taste. I'm sure you will find something; it's not called the World Wide Web for nothing.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you about a personal, individual style. I don't do "fashion"--as in current trends and whatnot. I think that I'm really going to enjoy our blog. You write well, and it's about clothes!

    BTW, she looks great in what she's wearing!

    ReplyDelete